4 ½ Day Work-Week – Employed
Mission Driven Not-for-Profit Hospital
Are you a mission-driven provider that believes in QUALITY, EFFICIENCY, COMPASSION and the spirit of caring? Then come and join this private, not-for-profit award-winning Children’s Hospital.
- General and sub-specialty available: Motility disorder, Tube feeding clinic, nutrition, IBS, Liver disease
- 14-16 patients a day in clinic, a ½ day for procedures & 1:7/8 hospital call
- Diverse and supportive medical staff
- Pediatric Residency Program affiliated with Stanford University
- 8.5% employer retirement contribution
- Malpractice, Disability, Medical, Dental, Vision, 7 days of CME
- 27 days of PTO + 7 days of CME + 3 sick days
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
Come and discover hidden neighborhood gems, rich with eateries, arts, and culture at every turn. There is something for everyone within this metropolitan hub to eat, dine, and play!
- California’s 5th largest city with over 500,000 people living in this metro
- Your gateway to America’s majestic national parks - Yosemite, Sequoia, and King’s Canyon
- Hockey, Triple-A Baseball, and indoor soccer are enjoyed by thousands of cheering fans
- International airport with direct non-stop flights to Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Mexico, Las Vegas, LA, Phoenix, Portland, Salt Lake, San Diego, SF, and Seattle
- Major State University, community colleges, and nursing schools
- Local farmers market, wineries, access to 5-Star dining and shopping
- All denominations of religious worship available
- Many custom new homes in multiple attractive neighborhoods
- Excellent public and private schools – TOP rated schools in the state!
- Warm hometown feeling with amenities and attractions such as Performing & Visual Arts, Symphony, Museums and Art Galleries
To be considered for this Pediatric Gastroenterology Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com.
Please reference PG 6113504
For more Pediatric opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter@FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.