Job Description & Requirements
Child and Adult Psychiatrist
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Day 8
This facility is seeking a Board Certified/ Board Eligible Psychiatrist to cover part-time in 2019.Job Details:
- Part-time or full-time, 40 hours per week - Monday - Friday 8:00 to 5:00
- Setting: Specialty Hospital System for The Treatment of Eating Disorders
- Physician will be responsible for assisting 11 -21 years old male and female patients,
- Must have at least 2 years of inpatient experience, a plus with OCD and depressed patients experience.
- Electronic Medical Records ( EMR) is Sigmund
- Basic Life Support (BLS) is required
- No dictation required and no call or weekends
- Will license while credentialing
- Average Patients per day is 7 (Total of 35 patients per week) *
- Back up specialties: Therapist, Medical Physician, Dietician
- Board Certified and truly Board Eligible candidates considered
Please reach out to a representative today with any availability, interest, or referrals!
Atlanta is the capital of the U.S. state of Georgia, Atlanta's fine dining, shopping and rich history combine with inspiration-inducing attractions to create a city with Southern charm and world-class sophistication. It’s easy to see why Atlanta, Georgia is one of the most popular destinations in the Southeast to live and to visit. Facility Location
With its alluring charm and energetic buzz, Atlanta beckons newcomers from near and far. Part Southern belle, part economic powerhouse, the capital of Georgia is a favorite destination for travel nurses in search of career-boosting assignments, while the city’s numerous entertainment options and warm Southern hospitality make it a great place to call home. Job Benefits
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility
initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Child And Adolescent, Child, Adolescent, Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor