Job Description & Requirements
Infectious disease Physician
StartDate: ASAP New opportunity in Minnesota for an infectious disease physician!
- Prefers candidates who can give 2 weeks a month (including weekends)
- Responsible for full scope practice with adults and some children.
- Approximately 80% inpatient & 20% outpatient, with a 1:3 call schedule.
- Practice averages 100-120 inpatient consults per month.
- The position offers additional opportunities including:
- Teaching opportunities for family practice residency program during infectious disease rotation
- Opportunity for hospital epidemiology and antimicrobial stewardship leadership
- Clinical research opportunities are available.
With its alluring charm and energetic buzz, Atlanta beckons newcomers from near and far. Part Southern belle, part economic powerhouse, the capital of Georgia is a favorite destination for travelers in search of career-boosting assignments, while the city’s numerous entertainment options and warm Southern hospitality make it a great place to call home.Job Benefits
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility
initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Infection, Disease, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md