Family Medicine – Northern California
$290,000 First Year & $255,000 Second Year Guaranteed!
Rural Health Care Designated - J1 CAP EXEMPT
The North State Hospitals and clinics cover a service area of over 500,000 in population. There are several needs available from 100% outpatient group practices to private practice with a partnership track. If you want a true quality of life, in an affordable, safe and beautiful area, let me share the north state with you!
- Multi-specialty group offers: $290,000 first year guaranteed! PLUS, benefits valued at $54,288
- 2nd year PLUS production and $50,000 retention bonus
- Additional $50,000 retention bonus year 3!
- Year 2 and beyond offers a very flexible schedule if hitting median production
- 100% outpatient Family Medicine
- Opportunity for 10-20% administrative role + clinical
- Monday - Friday 8:00 AM -5:00 PM, 15-25 patients a day based on acuity
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
The North State of California offers an abundance of recreational and cultural enrichment opportunities. From winter skiing to summer kayaking, outdoor activities abound at any time of the year!
- This is a great town that provides a vibrant diversity of people, culture, and activities with quaint communities and several options to live in
- Perfect place to raise a family – blue ribbon schools, no traffic and low cost of living (96% LESS than San Francisco)
- Live in a community where residents know and greet each other by name, where support for others is evident daily
- Abundant sunshine…one of the sunniest cities in the U.S.
- Recreational activities are mere steps away and include biking, fishing ‘North America’s Top 10 Fishing Towns”, skiing, hiking, kayaking, golf, and hunting
To be considered for this Family Medicine Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: FP 02691 (IND-TR)
For more Family Medicine opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.