Job Description & Requirements
StartDate: 08/01/2019Available Shifts: Day 8;Weekend;On Call Pay Rate: $158.00 - 170.00
Immediate Need for Psychiatrist.
- Period of Performance: August 1, 2019 - July 31, 2020
- Requirements: BLS, Any State License, BC (American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)/American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN), NPDB, NPI, HIPB, DEA, APRN (ANA certified), COI, OIG
- Description: The Contractor shall provide outpatient and inpatient, Psychiatry Physician services in the delivery of patient care to the Indian Health Service
- Hours: Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm., with a ½ hour non-paid lunch break.
- Off Hours Coverage: Psychiatry weekend call would begin at 4:30 pm on Friday and run through 8:00 am the following Monday. This would be an estimated one weekend every 1-2 months. (Note: No premium payment will be made for working federal holidays) Contractor’s Physician will provide on-call evening psychiatric coverage on a scheduled/rotating basis with other psychiatrists on staff. This would be from 4:30 pm in the evening to 8:00 am the following day during the business work week (Monday-Thursday). This would be about once a week. The Psychiatrist scheduled for evening/weekend/holiday call must be available and report on station four (4) hours on Saturday and four (4) hours on Sunday, and eight (8) hours for a Holiday. When on-call the contractor’s physician(s) must be available at all times for phone consultations with VA physicians, nursing or the MOD.
- Licensure: Any State License
- Worksite: St. Cloud VA, MN
- T/L included
An hour north of Minneapolis along the scenic Mississippi River sits St. Cloud, Minnesota, home to its region’s largest university and offering sporting activities like boating, swimming, hunting, hiking, and much more. St. Cloud also offers a variety of museums, libraries, theaters, botanical gardens, and almost 100 parks, including a 12-mile section of the Mississippi known as the "beaver islands," a popular canoeing destination. Job Benefits
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility
initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md