Obstetrics & Gynecology (OBGYN) Opportunity in Glasgow, KY
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Obstetrics and Gynecology
T.J. Regional Health -
Hours:5 or Possible 4 Day Work Weeks Clinic Hours: Monday - Thursday 8 AM - 5 PM, Friday 8 AM - 12 PM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average Patients seen: 25
Call Schedule: 1:4
- Earning Potential up to $450K
- Base Salary plus Productivity and Quality Bonuses
- Up to $30K Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Reimbursement Available
- Loan Repayment Potential
- Medical with Employer Contribution
- Health Coaching and Education Center
- Group Life/AD&D
- Voluntary Life
- 64 Hours of Sick Leave Accrued Annually
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403b Immediately Vested Retirement Plan 3% Employer Match
- 457b Retirement Plan
- 20 Vacation/CME Days plus 7 Paid Holidays
- $5K CME Allowance
- Deliveries will be performed at T.J. Samson Community Hospital, 2 miles from the T.J. Health Pavillion.
- Our physicians have access to the da Vinci Surgical System.
- More than 1,200 babies a year are born at T.J. Samson Community Hospital.
- Work in our brand new T.J. Health Pavilion, which houses all of our outpatient care and some specialty care. This 233,000 square foot outpatient center currently staffs 40 physicians.
- Living in South Central Kentucky you will experience a peaceful setting with rolling hills and plenty of attractions.
- Equidistant between Louisville, Kentucky, and Nashville, Tennessee, Glasgow is just a short drive from major metropolitan centers for concerts, events, and festivals.
Good place to be.
Write a Review
Write a Review
530 E. Corporate Dr.
Suite 100 Lewisville, TX 75057