Internal Medicine physician needed near Grand Junction, Colorado. They are seeking an Internal Medicine physician join an established hospital with roots dating back one hundred years. Please see details below and refer to job ID: 46602
- 100% outpatient (24/7 Hospitalist program in place)
- Patient volume is 16-20 patients per day
- Current call rotation is 1:5 (mostly done by phone, rarely need to go to the hospital)
- 4- day work week
- Employed position
- Board Certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine
- Licensed or eligible for Colorado licensure
- Competitive salary
- Group health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401B Retirement plan (physician can contribute up to 10% with hospital contributing 3%)
- Sign-on bonus
- Paid malpractice
- Paid CO license
- Paid DEA
- Life & disability
- Student loan assistance
- Great Colorado Lifestyle – 300 days of sunshine per year
- The perfect mix of rural living but close proximity to larger
cities and two regional airports.
- Nearby skiing, mountain biking, fly fishing, camping, hiking
- Both Crawford and Paonia state parks have campgrounds
- North Rim of Black Canyon of the Gunnison has 13 campsites in a high mountain forest.
- Crawford Reservoir is open to fishing and boating.
- Muddy Creek runs to the north on Highway 92. It also runs through Paonia State Park.
- The northern entrance to the Black Canyon of the Gunnison is south near Crawford.
- Trails in the Grand Mesa National Forest can be accessed to the north on Highway 133, as well as west on CO 92, and then north on Highway 65.