Login to apply using your existing application:
Create an account to manage your application.
|Location||Southern Coastal, ME|
Optimum is collaborating with a prestigious facility in southern coastal Maine that is seeking a Board-Certified fellowship-trained Breast Imager to join their growing group. If you do not currently have a ME license but are interested, please contact us and we can facilitate this process for you.
About the Opportunity:
• Schedule: 4-5 days a week with occasional evenings
• No nights or weekends and no call requirements
• Breast procedures: ultrasound, stereo, MRI guided biopsy, localizations, 3D Tomo
• 5 weeks of PTO + 6 holidays
• Base salary $425k + sign-on bonus & relocation
• Full benefits + 401k, CMEs: $3,500 + 1 week
• ABR Board Certified w/ Breast Imaging Fellowship
• MQSA required
• Tomosynthesis training preferred
Please apply or call/text 209-431-8239 to learn more. If you’re not interested but know qualified physicians who might be, please contact us with your referrals – Optimum has a $1,000 referral bonus devoted to this opportunity.
22 Roulston Road
Windham, NH 03087