Login to apply using your existing application:
Create an account to manage your application.
|Location||Greater Hartford, CT|
Optimum is collaborating with a private radiology group that is seeking a full-time Radiologist for a partnership track opportunity. They are looking for Board-Certified Diagnostic Radiologists with light Interventional or Breast Imaging experience. Come work with a close-knit group of providers in Connecticut’s Capital City that is full of history, culture, and civic pride. If you do not currently have a CT license but are interested, please contact us and we can facilitate this process for you.
About the Opportunity:
• Mon-Fri 8a-5p (every 8th day is 8a-8p)
• Call requirements: 1:3 weekends; mostly via phone
• General IR or Breast procedures (group reads 160k exams per year)
• 50/50 split - They are also open to candidates looking for a higher percentage of IR or Breast!
• Competitive compensation with annual increases
• Quality/Productivity Incentives
• PTO: 1st year- 6 weeks, 2nd year- 7 weeks, 10-12 weeks as partner
• ABR Board-Certified or BE within 5 years; light IR + breast experience
• MQSA desired
Please apply or call/text 209-431-8239 to learn more. If you’re not interested but know qualified physicians who might be, please contact us with your referrals – Optimum has a $1,000 referral bonus devoted to this opportunity.
22 Roulston Road
Windham, NH 03087