Job Description & Requirements
(Gastroenterology) Locum Tenens -
StartDate: 07/29/2019Available Shifts: Regular 8;On Call Pay Rate: $193.00 - 205.00
Immediate Need for Gastroenterology Physician.
- Requirements: BLS (AHA), ACLS (AHA) Any State License, BC/BE( Within 4 yrs of completion of residency), NPDB, NPI, DEA, COI, OIG
- Description: The Contractor shall provide a minimum of 1 up to 2 FTE’s with Board Certified /Board Eligible Gastroenterology Physician Services on site in accordance with the specifications contained herein to beneficiaries of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) and the Mountain Home VA Healthcare Systems.
- Operative Services: Contractor's physician (s) shall provide comprehensive clinical gastroenterology services including the full range of colonoscopy and Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
- Hours: VA Clinic Days and Endoscopy Procedure Days (excluding Federal Holidays) will be Monday through Friday. 7:30 am -4:00pm Eastern time.
- On-Call Coverage: Contractor must make the Contractor's physician(s) available on-call during all hours when James H. Quillen VAMC's Gastroenterology clinic is closed, including evenings (4:00pm -7:30am Eastern time), weekends and holidays (7:30am – 7:30am Eastern Time). On-call contractor's physician(s) must be available at all times for phone consultations with physicians.
- ***call rotation is 1:2 & is mostly telephone
- Licensure: Any State License
- Worksite: James H. Quillen VA, TN
- T/L included
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility
initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Digestive Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md