Seeking a Physician to join an established family medicine clinic in central North Carolina. Join a strong organization with an established reputation for excellent care. Please see below for additional details and refer to Job ID #46577
- Outpatient only
- Clinic schedule: Clinic operates Monday through Thursday, 8:30 AM to 5 PM, and 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM on Friday
- Call Schedule: Share in regional call rotation – low volumes
- Well-established patient base and supportive staff. Experienced NP shares in service provision
- Support staff model includes a clinic manager, CMA and MOA. Option for personal Scribe.
- Board certification or eligibility in Family Medicine required
- Prefer at least two years’ experience treating patients of all ages
- Experience with EMR; proficient with computers, dictation systems, and portable devices
- Competitive compensation, 2-year salary guarantee with the option to transition to productivity model sooner., Productivity bonus opportunity for exceeding wRVU goals, annual quality bonus of up to 10%., Annual time off.
- Supervising physician stipend for those working with Advanced Practice Providers, Relocation allowance up to $10,000, Reimbursement for CME and other professional expenses, Malpractice insurance including tail coverage.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life, disability, wellness incentive, retirement plans, and more
- Centrally located in North Carolina… an hour from Greensboro or Charlotte, 1.5 hours from Raleigh
All Star Recruiting Benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants