Hawaii – General Urology – Destination Location!
Full Community and Hospital Support with a 40 Hour Work Week
Noho me ka Hau'oli – (Be Happy) – Enjoy the Best Quality of Life PossibleAs a General Urologist, you are needed to join this well-established and thriving health system dedicated to delivering high-quality, patient-centered, affordable health care, and exceptional service to the people of this beautiful island State.
You can’t get much better than this Hawaiian island, with its sunny, western coast lined with gorgeous white-sand beaches, and its warm ocean waters teeming with humpback whales. You can drive among jungles and waterfalls on the scenic Highway, windsurf with the pros at multiple beaches or enjoy a drink at historic taverns. The options are dizzying and endless.
- Enjoy a Monday through Friday, 40-hour work week
- Once your practice is full you will have dedicated blocked OR time as needed for all your urology cases
- Treat pediatric to geriatric patients – no newborns and minimal peds patients
- The call will be a community call group
- You will only cover one hospital location
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
- Benefit from grounded, down to earth people that offer a great sense of community
- Beautiful places to live including apartments, condominiums, and beach homes
- Partake in golf, surfing, shopping, fine dining, entertainment, and great nightlife
- Enjoy the longest stretch of beach coastline ranging over 120 miles
- An international airport in the city with daily flights all over the world
- Amazing outdoor recreational activities are abundant in this paradise
- A number of public and private schools (K-12) to choose from on the island
To be considered for this Urology Physician position, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential.
Job ID: U 9283635
For more Urology Physician job opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You can also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161.