Pediatric Ophthalmologist Physician – Orange County, California
This is the only position in Orange County employed by the county’s premiere and well-respected Children’s Hospital. You have the opportunity to step into an established practice and further advance the commitment as the County’s most prominent Pediatric Ophthalmology group.
- Highly competitive guaranteed base salary; production-based year two and bonus potential
- Clinic practice, 40-hr. work week with 1 day of dedicated blocked OR time
- Fast pace, established support team with the most advanced state-of-the-art equipment practicing the full range of care including ROP
- Generous recruitment incentives, employed package with full benefits: med/dental/vision, 401K, CME, PTO/Holiday/CME time off, paid malpractice and share options available in year 2 and more
- Medical education opportunities working with med students, research and UC Irvine affiliation
- Must be board certified in Ophthalmology with fellowship training in Pediatric Ophthalmology – specialties welcome
California Dreaming? Practice where others come to vacation! Southern California offers you the opportunity to be at the beach one day and snow skiing the next!
- Orange County is the nation’s 6th largest county with 3 million residents enjoying a near-perfect climate with parks and beaches in abundance to enjoy a year-round outdoor lifestyle
- Outdoor activities include biking, hiking, water activities to skiing just 3 hours away to mountains and nightlife to suit all lifestyles
- Immediate access to performing arts, world-class entertainment, fine dining and several international airports
- Professional hockey, basketball, baseball, football, soccer and PAC -12 collegiate sports
- Close to UC Irvine, USC, UCLA and many more institutions of higher education
- Year-round sunshine and an average temperature of 77 degrees
To be considered for this Pediatric Ophthalmology Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: PDO 109287
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Pediatric Ophthalmology Physician opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.