Job Description & Requirements
(Internal Medicine) Locum Tenens
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 8 Pay Rate: $88.00 - 100.00
The Indian Health service is in need of a Internal Medicine Physician for their clinic.
- The outpatient clinic is open Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
- Averages 15 patients per day for each provider.
- The need is immediate and is expected to continue for a minimum of 3 months.
- Any State license is accepted.
- Located just 87 miles Southwest of Oklahoma City, the opportunity is great for those who prefer a rural setting but still close enough to all the amenities a big City can offer.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible Must have BLS, DEA prior to start Must be comfortable with EMR's
- Prefer previous Indian Health experience
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility
initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Internist, Internal Medicine, Internal Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md