Job Description & Requirements
(Internal Medicine) Locum Tenens
StartDate: 05/01/2019Available Shifts: Regular 8 Pay Rate: $88.00 - 100.00
The Indian Health service is in need of a Internal Medicine Physician for their clinic.
- The outpatient clinic is open Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
- Averages 15 patients per day for each provider.
- The need is immediate and is expected to continue for a minimum of 3 months.
- Any State license is accepted.
- Located just 87 miles Southwest of Oklahoma City, the opportunity is great for those who prefer a rural setting but still close enough to all the amenities a big City can offer.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible Must have BLS, DEA prior to start Must be comfortable with EMR's
- Prefer previous Indian Health experience
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities. In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internist, Internal Medicine, Internal Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md