Obstetrics & Gynecology (OBGYN) Opportunity in El Paso, TX
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Obstetrics and Gynecology
El Paso, TX
University Medical Center of El Paso -
Hours:10 Hour Shifts | 4 Days per Week | 2 Saturdays per Month
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average Patients seen: 26
Call Schedule: Optional
Compensation: Earning Potential up to $350K
- Malpractice Insurance
- Retirement With Match
- 216 PTO Hours Which Accrue Each Year
- 7 Paid Holidays
- 40 CME Hours With $3K Allowance
- Loan Repayment Available for Most Sites Through Federal and State Programs
- Up to $10K Reimbursement for Relocation Assistance is Available and Negotiable
- Move to El Paso, TX where you can enjoy a low cost of living, no state income tax, a relaxed lifestyle, great weather, and many recreational activities
- We are one of the safest cities in America making us an excellent place to raise a family
- We have a mild climate with 365 days of sunshine, and are surrounded by the Franklin Mountains providing the optimal setting for hiking, climbing, camping, fishing, biking, off-roading, golfing, and hundreds of other outdoor activities
- We are located 2.5 hours from Ruidoso, NM, 4 hours from Albuquerque, NM, and 4.5 hours from Tucson, AZ
Good place to be.
Write a Review
Write a Review
530 E. Corporate Dr.
Suite 100 Lewisville, TX 75057