Just over an hour from Los Angeles Interventional Radiologist need in California. Job ID #45926
- BC/BE in Interventional Radiology
- Hospital-based position
- Shared workload, with IR accounting for 50% and diagnostic radiology representing 50% of the daily workload
- The IR business has potential for rapid growth as the group has earned the trust of the community and has been encouraged to expand beyond these general IR cases
- The scope of the IR practice includes: paracentesis, thoracentesis, lumbar puncture, myelography, arthrography, fluoroscopy, joint injections, biopsies, abscess drainages, nephrostomy tube placement, ureteral stenting, cholecystostomy, biliary drainage, tunneled pleural/peritoneal drains, IVC filter placement and retrieval, tunneled central catheter placement, angiography, angioplasty, and vascular stents.
- Additional skills which may be helpful in the future: saphenous vein occlusion, radiofrequency ablation, cryotherapy, and uterine arterial embolization.
- The position will rotate call with the other general radiologists and will include back-up for IR procedures on occasions which require emergent treatment
- 2020 candidates welcome
- Competitive compensation and benefits
All Star Recruiting Benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants