CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Pennsylvania that is in need of an otolaryngologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with call. Coverage is needed at least 1 week per month up to full time. You will see 20 - 25 patients per day in the clinic and 2 - 3 patients per day in the hospital. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible (within 5 years of training completion) and have a current BLS. The assignment requirements include flexible/rigid bronchoscopy, endoscopic procedures, laryngoscopy, tracheotomy, non-surgical, septal, sinus, and surgical.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
- Certification: BC or BE required
- License: Willing to license
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Charting: Epic
- Caseload: 20 - 25
- Other Certification: BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail