A hospital in West Virginia seeks an emergency medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 6 - 10 shifts per month and the facility's average annual volume is 14,500. The facility has Medhost EMR. You must be board certified or board eligible with ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certification. The incoming physician must have a WV state license.
Let your CompHealth recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WV state license needed
- Schedule: 6 - 10 shifts per month
- Charting: Medhost EMR
- Caseload: 14,500 annual volume
- Other Certification: ACLS, ATLS, and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail