We are currently helping a facility in Massachusetts that is in need of an emergency medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 12-hour shifts, and the average annual volume is 15,000. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified with ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certification. The covering physician must have a MA state medical license. The EMR is Meditech.
Let your CompHealth recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- Certification: BC required
- License: MA state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Charting: Meditech EMR
- Caseload: 15,000 annual volume
- Other Certification: ACLS, ATLS, and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail