A Maine-based medical center is currently seeking a neurosurgery physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday with 1:3 call. You will see 2 - 4 cases per week. The covering physician must be board certified and have current ACLS and BLS certification. There will be enough time to obtain a ME state license before this assignment begins -- any interested physician can apply. You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Cerner and Centricity.
Let your CompHealth recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- Certification: BC required
- License: ME state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Call: 1:3
- Charting: Cerner and Centricity EMR
- Caseload: 2 - 4 cases per week
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Click Here to Chat