An exciting general psychiatry opportunity is now available at a treatment center in Arizona. The community has growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. Your schedule will be 40 hours per week with no call and no weekends The incoming psychiatrist can expect to see 16 to 18 outpatients per day. You will work closely with five other psychiatrists and advanced practice providers. The facility is accepting all applicants with an interest in addictions psychiatry. A suboxone waiver is required with an interest in addiction. This position will require an AZ license. If you do not currently hold a license in Arizona, CompHealth can help you with the process. J1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported. This is a salaried role offering with exceptional earnings potential, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy living and working in Phoenix, Arizona. This is a great location with plenty of culture, sports, and outdoor recreation.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best psychiatry jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the communities they serve. Contact us to find out more about this and other psychiatry jobs.
To get started, please contact Brett Jones at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General psychiatry
- Suboxone waiver is required
- Flexible work schedule, no call, no weekends
- 16 to 18 patients per day
- Exceptional earning potential
- Annual salary plus production
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on
- Vacation time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail