An exciting locum tenens family medicine/internal medicine physician opportunity is now available in Maine. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a ME state license with the process. The assignment schedule is from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday - Friday, and you will see 14 - 16 patients per day. The facility uses Cerner EMR. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
Let your CompHealth recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: ME state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Charting: Centricity EMR
- Caseload: 14 - 16 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail