An exciting locum tenens emergency medicine physician opportunity is now available in Connecticut. The ideal physician has an active CT state license. The assignment schedule will be 12-hour day and night shifts, and the average annual volume is 21,700. The covering physician must be board certified.
Let your CompHealth recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- Certification: BC required
- License: CT state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts
- Caseload: 21,700 annual volume
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail