A Connecticut-based medical center is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule will consist of 8- and 10-hour shifts and the average annual volume is 56,000. The EMR system is Cerner. The covering physician must be board certified and have an active CT state license.
Let your CompHealth recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- Certification: BC required
- License: CT state license needed
- Schedule: 8- and 10-hour shifts
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Caseload: 56,000 annual volume
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail