A Pennsylvania-based hospital is currently seeking a radiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday - Friday, with no call. The covering physician must be board certified. The assignment requirements include thyroid/breast biopsies, diagnostic reads, and screenings. You will need to have an active PA state license for this position.
Let your CompHealth recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- Certification: BC required
- License: PA state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday
- Call: No
- Procedures: Thyroid/breast biopsies, diagnostic reads, and screenings
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail