We are helping an established medical center in Missouri that is currently in search of a neurosurgeon for locum tenens assistance. Your schedule will be one week per month. You should be board certified or board eligible. This assignment will require proficiency in general neurosurgery procedures. Physicians who don't hold a current MO state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Let your CompHealth recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MO state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: One week per month
- Procedures: General neurosurgeon
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Click Here to Chat