We are helping a New Jersey-based medical center that is currently seeking a gastroenterology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 8 am - 5 pm with call. You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Soarian. You should be board certified and have an active NJ state license for this assignment.
Let your CompHealth recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- Certification: BC required
- License: NJ state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Charting: Soarian EMR
- Procedures: General GI
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail