A community health center located in Massachusetts is seeking a family medicine physician to join their team. The facility is seeking an additional physician to support the expanding community. Spanish language skills are preferred. Your schedule will be Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, plus one evening a week and one Saturday per month. You will see three to four patients per hour on average. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other family medicine physicians. Applicants are required to be board certified. A MA license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice with tail coverage, medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, CME time, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and a 403B retirement package.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Arthur Moran directly at 203.663.9358 ext. 6681 or email CV to email@example.com.
- Join a collegial group of physicians and ancillary staff
- Fully outpatient with one Saturday a month
- 20 to 22 patients per day mantain quality care
- 8 am to 5 pm, plus one evening per week
- Fully employed position with full benefits
- Mid-level support staff
- Generous PTO and retirement
- Malpractice with tail covered
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail