A patient centered medical home near Boston, Massachusetts is looking for a Medical Director to join their team. Maintain your clinical competencies while making a real difference for the practice in directing positive change and have the autonomy to put into effect value based initiatives. You will oversee advanced practice providers as well as other family medicine physicians and specialties that comprise this MSG. Applicants are required to be board certified. A MA license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process. Must have extensive administrative experience
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice with tail coverage, , a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, 403B retirement package, four weeks of vacation, CME time, life insurance, and relocation reimbursement.
This opening is located in one of the greater Boston's neighborhoods.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Arthur Moran directly at 203.663.9358 ext. 6681 or email CV to email@example.com.
- Be the lead of this established and successful practice outside of Boston
- Practice clinically while overseeing physicians and nursing staff
- 60/40 to 70/30 clinical to administrative breakdown
- 40- to 45-hour work week
- Report directly to the President and CEO while having autonomy
- Must have extensive administration experience
- Employed position with full benefits
- Positive leadership attitude and willingness to lead by own examples with patient care
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail