We are currently helping a facility in Maryland that is in need of an urgent care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 12-hour shifts, coverage is needed on the weekends, and you will see 4+ patients per hour on average. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible with a BLS. The covering physician must have a MD state medical license in hand to apply. The EMR is eClinicalWorks.
With the largest client network nationwide, CompHealth has opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- Certification: BC or BE required
- License: MD license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour weekend shifts
- Charting: eClinicalWorks
- Caseload: 4+ per hour, patients of all ages
- Other Certification: BLS, DOT a plus
- Scope includes urgent care and occupational medicine procedures
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail