An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Washington. The ideal physician is comfortable rounding in the ICU and has an active WA license in hand. Multiple shifts are available and 7 - 14 shifts need coverage each month. You will see 20 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible (within 2 years of training).
With the largest client network nationwide, CompHealth has opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- Certification: BC or BE (within 2 years) required
- License: WA license in hand required
- Schedule: Multiple shifts available, coverage needed 7 - 14 shifts per month
- Caseload: 20 per day
- Rounding in the ICU required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail