A new locum tenens pediatric emergency medicine physician opportunity is now available in Alabama. You must be comfortable with solo coverage during slow times. The assignment schedule will be 12-hour shifts. The EMR is Cerner and the facility has scribes. The covering physician must be board certified in EM with an ACLS, ATLS, and PALS. There will be enough time to obtain an AL license before this assignment starts.
With the largest client network nationwide, CompHealth has opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- Certification: BC in EM required
- License: Time to obtain AL license
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Charting: Cerner with scribes
- Other Certification: ACLS, ATLS, and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail