A government facility in California is in need of a locum tenens family medicine physician to assist with their growing program while they recruit a permanent provider. The clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm and the covering physician will see an average of 16 patients per day. The facility uses IHS RPMS for charting. The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible (within 4 years) with a BLS.
With the largest client network nationwide, CompHealth has opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- Certification: BC or BE within 4 years
- License: Any US state license accepted
- Schedule: Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
- Charting: IHS RPMS
- Caseload: 16
- Other Certification: BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail