We are helping an established medical center in California that is currently in search of a pediatric hospitalist for locum tenens assistance. As the covering physician, you should be comfortable with attending high-risk deliveries and C-sections. Your schedule will be 24-hour call, and you will see 6 - 9 patients per day. You should be board certified or board eligible and have current NRP and PALS certification. The facility uses written charting. The incoming physician must have a CA state license.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Charting: Written
- Caseload: 6 - 9 patients per day
- Other Certification: NRP and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail