Posted 3 minutes ago
An OB/GYN Is Wanted for Locums Assistance in Wyoming
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||Obstetrics and Gynecology
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WY state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: 1:2
- Charting: Medhost EMR
- Caseload: 25 patients per day, 35 deliveries per month
- Temp-to-perm position
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth gets to know you so they can place you in the perfect job.
EXCELLENT BEST PLACE I WORK AT REALLY SOON TALK TO YOU ALL THEN