An established hospital in California is currently in search of an emergency medicine physician for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be able to use Meditech EMR for charting. The assignment schedule will consist of 12-hour day and night shifts. The average annual volume is 10,500. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a CA state medical license.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts
- Charting: Meditech EMR
- Caseload: 10,500 annual volume
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail