A California-based hospital is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 8- to 10-hour shifts, and the facility's average annual volume is 36,000. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active CA state license for this position.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know, and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: 8- to 10-hour shifts
- Caseload: 36,000 annual volume
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail