CompHealth is currently assisting a State multi-/single-specialty group/hospital/clinic with their search for a specialist. They need assistance with the growing patient census. Your schedule will be Monday to Friday with flexible daytime schedule from 8 am to 5pm, or similar hours depending on how the physician wants to work. You will average 2 skilled nursing facilities per day for an average 15 to 20 patients or higher, if desired. You have the option to see more patients for additional earnings potential. The facilities are within close or reasonable proximity to each other in Roswell. Documentation in gEHRiMed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians. Candidates must be board certified if more than two years out of their residency. The ideal candidates will be an experienced hospitalist or a physician with current post-acute experience seeing patients in skilled nursing facilities or similar type of facilities. You can start in 30 days with an active NM license since there is no hospital credentialing.
The salary is all based on RVUs with bonus incentives based on the number of patients seen above the minimum. You will be offered full medical and dental benefits, life insurance, LTD, STD, a 401K with matching, 4 weeks of vacation and CME time, relocation assistance, and malpractice insurance.
This opening is located in a mid-sized New Mexico city. It has a warm, comfortable climate, a good school system, nice golf courses, and a strong tourist draw. With a low cost of living, short commute times, and nearby metro areas, like Albuquerque and El Paso, Roswell is great place to call home.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other hospitalist jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2546602.
- Will average two SNFs per day
- Monday to Friday flexible daytime schedule
- See 15 to 20 patients per day
- Facilities within reasonable proximity
- Board certified or eligible
- IM or FP (adult and geriatric patients only)
- Geriatric fellowship a plus
- Three hours to Albuquerque
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail