Posted 8 days ago
Nurse Practitioner-Psychiatry in Indiana
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting for a Nurse Practitioner with experience in or training in mental health and/or chemical dependency treatment to join a practice near Chicago. Highlights about this full-time position include:
* Join a behavioral health team staffed by board certified Psychiatrists and professional behavioral health professionals
* Primarily adult outpatient position
* Employed full-time position
* Center offers the full continuum of care to adults, adolescents and children with mental health or substance abuse issues
* Comprehensive Psychiatric program offering outpatient and inpatient services, as well as counseling, residence, crisis intervention and addiction treatment programs
* Experience or training in mental health and/or chemical dependency treatment is required.
* Licensed nurse practitioner license is required.
* Competitive salary with comprehensive benefit package
* Sponsorship for J1 and H1 visas available
* Accredited by CARF
* Not-for-profit community health center with some FQHC locations
* Nearby university campus 35 minutes from downtown Chicago
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect nurse practitioner job!
Be the first to review this employer!