Posted 6 days ago
Family Medicine in California
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||Los Angeles, CA
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a nonprofit, FQHC, community health network currently seeking a Family Medicine physician interested in providing medical care to the underserved. Additional highlights of this full-time permanent position include:
* 100% outpatient
* Must have a California license
* Typical schedule is either 8:00 am - 5:00 pm or 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
* Mid-level support
* See an average of 28 patients/day
* Negotiable salary with full and comprehensive benefits
* System is very well-established as it has been providing medical, dental and mental health services to the community for many years
* Many locations to choose from!
* Providers tend to feel very rewarded in having the satisfaction for helping those less fortunate and providing healthcare services to those most in need in the communities of Los Angeles County
* All that southern California has to offer: beaches, mountains, desert and entertainment
* Mild climate, safe neighborhoods, superior public and private schools
* Great place to raise a family and enjoy the outdoors
Partner with a VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect Family Medicine position!
Be the first to review this employer!