Job Description & Requirements
Gastroenterology Physician -
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 8;On Call Pay Rate: $218.00 - 230.00
Locums Gastroenterology job opportunity in Johnstown, Pennsylvania!
- This assignment is for inpatient consults / Gastroenterology lab procedures / no call ( m-f / 8a-5p)
- Dates: June 10th - Ongoing
- Procedures required: All the standard GI procedures
*must be able to do 15-20 procedures a day*
- Consults: 30-40 inpatient consults per day
- Must have active PA license
- Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible within 5 years of Residency through the American Board of Internal Medicine, Subspecialty of Gastroenterology.
- Must be Fellowship Trained in Gastroenterology
- EMR System: Epic
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities. In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Digestive Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md