Job Description & Requirements
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 8 Pay Rate: $143.00 - 155.00
Seeking an immediate full-time Psychiatrist
for an ongoing opportunity:Job Details:
- ASAP - ongoing, minimum 6 month commitment.
- Monday to Friday 8a-4p, 8hr/day, 40hrs/week
- Setting: Adult Correctional
- evaluates, examines, analyzes, diagnoses & treats consumers, prescribes medication & performs in-depth psychotherapy & counseling (e.g., psychoanalysis, behavior modification).
- monitors & coordinates professional & paraprofessional medical, nursing & direct care staff in areas related to psychiatric care; reviews consumer records for accuracy & completeness; recommends improvements in hospital staffing & organization.
- conducts & participates in lectures & seminars in psychiatry or related field for professional & paraprofessional health care staff.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Knowledge of medicine; psychology; sociology; anatomy; physiology.
- Skill in administering medication
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts & draw valid conclusions; interpret extensive variety of technical material in books, journals & manuals; deal with many variables & determine specific course of action; handle sensitive contacts with persons under medical care.
Call Staff Care
today to apply for this position!Job Benefits
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities. In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md