An established medical center in Idaho is currently in search of a cardiologist for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday between 8 am and 5 pm and the physician will see 10 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. Physicians who don't have an ID state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your schedule.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: ID state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday between 8 am and 5 pm
- Caseload: 10 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail