An Indiana-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens emergency medicine physician for immediate and ongoing coverage. The facility handles an average annual volume of 13,000. The incoming physician must have ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active IN state license and be enrolled as an IHCP provider.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this assignment.
- Certification: BC or BE in EM, FP, or IM required
- License: IN state license and IHCP enrollment required
- Caseload: 13,000 annual volume
- Other Certification: ACLS, ATLS, BLS, and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail