There is a new locum tenens pulmonology/critical care opportunity now available in Iowa. Your assignment schedule will be 8 am to 6 pm with after-hours call, and you will see 12 - 14 patients per day. The electronic medical record system is Epic. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible with ACLS. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have an IA state license obtain one before the assignment.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am to 6 pm
- Call: After-hours
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: 12 - 14 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail