We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Massachusetts-based hospital that is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to assist with temporary coverage. You must be board certified and have current ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certification. Ideally, you will have an active MA state license. Your assignment schedule will consist of day and night shifts, and the average annual volume is 27,000.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC required
- License: MA state license needed
- Schedule: Day and night shifts
- Caseload: 27,000 annual volume
- Other Certification: ACLS, ATLS, and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail