Geriatrics Physician Opportunity
Academic Teaching Program
You deserve the opportunity to serve your community while working in an academic environment committed to quality and value-centered care. Unprecedented increases in community demand and program expansion through academic and clinical involvement have brought the opportunity for a mission and scholarly-minded physician to join this progressive and well-established group of clinicians. This position offers a 100% Geriatric Practice with the opportunity to work with our many students and multiple specialties of residents.
About our Culture:
- We prioritize our physicians by providing an enriching and collaborative environment with opportunity for upward growth and continuous development - the incoming physician will serve as a lead clinician at this location
- Your well-being is important to us: You will get comprehensive benefits that include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(K) with employer matched contributions, and generous vacation and education leave
- We are committed to being competitive in the local market and provide a generous base compensation rewarding you for your focus on quality
- Because our commitment is to provide a continuum of care to the underserved in the area there is the opportunity to apply for loan forgiveness through state and federal programs
Located in close proximity to Manhattan, this community-based healthcare system provides easy access and quality healthcare to the diverse population of southwestern Nassau County, Five Towns, the Rockaways and Queens.
Why you should live here:
- The Greater New York City area is one of the country’s most dynamic and diverse geographic locations
- You have direct access to the city life with affordable living options in the boroughs and suburbs of Nassau County
- Enjoy the world-class entertainment, dining, and unmatched events that take place in this region
- For those seeking urban living or quiet family-friendly neighborhoods, there are multiple options in abundance
To be considered for this Psychiatry opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: IMG 4952651
For more Psychiatric opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.