Login to apply using your existing application:
Create an account to manage your application.
Optimum has collaborated with an academic medical facility that is seeking board-certified Radiologists who are fellowship trained in Breast Imaging in downtown Boston. Come join a radiology group that offers the highest level of academic medicine and research.If you do not currently have a MA license but are interested, please contact us and we can facilitate this process for you.
- Flexible schedule, 3 or 5-day work week with 1:4 call requirements
- Competitive salary with RVUs and productivity incentives
- Generous benefits package, including 401k and 6 weeks of PTO
- Sign-on bonus up to $20k, relocation & CME allowance ($5k + 10 days)
- Reading mammo screens and Dx/3D Tomo, MRI
- Breast biopsy procedures
- Academic Appointment
- BC ABR with Breast or Women’s Imaging Fellowship
- MQSA required
Please apply or call/text 209-431-8239 to learn more. If you’re not fellowship-trained in Breast or Women’s Imaging, please know that Optimum has other positions for all specialties of Radiology. Optimum has a $1,000 referral bonus. If you’re not currently available, but know someone who might be, please connect us with your referrals – Optimum has a $1,000 referral incentive devoted to this opportunity.