Posted 3 days ago
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) - Locum Tenens - Pennsylvania-140044
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
DATES NEEDED Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- 2 weeks/mo
- Ongoing shifts throughout 2019
- No call/weekends/holidays
POSITION DETAILS Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- Location: North Central Pennsylvania
- Inpatient Unit
- Mostly Ortho, GI, and Endo cases
- No heads/hearts/trauma
- # of cases/day varies depending on which room you are in
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
BENEFITS Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- A++ Malpractice Insurance covered
- Full travel accommodations provided
- Strong Daily Pay Rate
- Weekly direct deposit and online work logs
- 24-hour direct contact with your Delta Locum Tenens representative
ABOUT DELTA LOCUM TENENS
Delta Locum Tenens (DLT), the locum tenens staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified physician and advanced practitioners on behalf of healthcare facilities to provide short- and long-term coverage. With flexibility, travel, and malpractice coverage, this award-winning team helps clients recruit quality talent with ease. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit www.deltalocums.com for more about locum tenens staffing needs.
For more information please contact Chris Townsley
Contact Us For Details
My recruiter is great to work with! Always available and responds quickly to my emails. Thank you
James is great to work. He always go the extra miles for me. Thanks
It was a true pleasure working with Mr. Jones, he has a true appreciation of the hard work physicians do during Locum jobs. He is prompt to follow up and advocate for his doctors. Looking forward to working with him in the future.
Great recruiter! Friendly and always available. Nothing hr a great experience!
James is easy to work with. Very responsive to questions and concerns. Highly recommended!!!