Nurse Practitioner (NP) Opportunity in Smith Center, KS
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Smith Center, KS
Smith County Memorial Hospital -
Hours:40 Hours Flexible | Part Time is 20 Hours Minimum
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average Patients seen: Varies Depending on Clinic or ER | ER Averages 4 Visits per Day
Call Schedule: Shared
Compensation: - Salary Negotiable Based on Experience
- State Income Tax Forgiveness Possible
- Excellent Benefit Package
To learn more about the important details of this position, please see the additional information section.
Benefits: 3 Weeks Vacation Annually | 7 Paid Holidays | 10 Hours per Month of Sick Leave | Retirement with Employer Contribution | Family Health, Dental, Vision Paid by Employer | Employer Paid Term Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, and Long Term Care Insurance | Voluntary Benefits Available
Additional Info: - FNP must have a desire to work in the ER. No ER experience is required.
- FT Preferred - PT would be considered.
- Multiple Positions Open - Transitioning ED coverage
- Practitioner will provide ED staffing on 24 hour rotation
- FNP will share responsibility for coverage of a low-volume ED in rotation with other FNPs/PAs
- Additional responsibilities in hospital may be developed
- Telemedicine backup for ED from Board Certified ED Physicians via Avera e-Emergency
- Facility is Level IV Trauma Center, Emergent Stroke certified, participates in Kansas Clinical Improvement Collaborative
- Certification in ACLS, ATLS, PALS required.
- Brand new, state of the art facility opened in August 2018
Good place to be.
Write a Review
Write a Review
530 E. Corporate Dr.
Suite 100 Lewisville, TX 75057